- Monday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Family Day - Feb. 17, 2020 Closed
- Good Friday - April 10, 2020 Closed
- Easter Sunday - April 12, 2020 Closed
- Easter Monday - April 13, 2020 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Victoria Day - May 18, 2020 Closed
- Canada Day - July 1, 2020 Closed
- Civic Holiday - Aug. 3, 2020 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 7, 2020 Closed
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 12, 2020 Closed
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2020 12:30pm - 9:00pm
- Christmas Day - Dec. 25, 2020 Closed
Bayshore is located in the West end of Ottawa, at the major traffic arteries of Highway 416 and Highway 417. The Centre is easily accessible by car, bus, by foot, and bicycle.
From the South:
Travel North on Greenbank Road to Highway 417 West, exit off Bayshore Drive. Or, travel North on Highway 416, exit off Holly Acres Drive, continue to Carling Avenue, then to Bayshore Drive.
From the North:
Travel Southwest on Carling Avenue to Bayshore Drive. Or, travel Southwest on Richmond Road.
From the West:
Travel East on Highway 417, exit off Holly Acres Drive. Continue on Holly Acres Drive, and take Carling Avenue to Bayshore Drive.
From the East:
Travel West on Highway 417, exit off Bayshore Drive.
Bayshore is easily accessible from all corners of the city via public transit with its own main bus terminal. Look for main OC Transpo routes 61, 85 and 97. The centre is a short 20-minute ride from downtown Ottawa. In 2025, the city’s new LRT system will extend to Bayshore station.
If you require further information concerning bus routes and the schedules for service to Bayshore, please visit www.octranspo.com or contact Guest Services at 613-829-7491, and our staff will be happy to help you.
Accessible Parking: Bayshore is proud to offer patrons double the amount of accessible parking spaces required by the City of Ottawa. Each is located in closest proximity to shopping centre entrances, as to alleviate the need to cross roadways. Bayshore security officers closely monitor handicapped parking for proper usage.
For parents with strollers or travelling with little ones, the shopping centre is accessible from levels 1, 3 and 5 of our five-level parking decks.