Kiosk Customer Service Associate
Under the supervision of the Kiosk Supervisor, the successful applicant will operate one of Thermëa by Nordik Spa-Nature's temporary kiosks during the holiday period. The primary objective will be to promote various spa products and services that meet the needs of our customers and our sales targets.
Description of duties:
· Inform customers about Nordik Spa-Nature's various services and products;
· Identify customer's needs;
· Creates sales opportunities;
· Sell gift certificates;
· Maintain heavy customer traffic;
· Open and close the kiosk;
· Perform other related duties.
· High school diploma;
· One-year experience in customer service;
· Experience in sales;
· Bilingualism essential (English and French).
· Demonstrates a high level of aptitude in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) and is adept at learning new technologies;
· Excellent communication skills;
· Ability to handle stress;
· Versatile, thorough, and autonomous;
· Shows initiative;
· Punctuality and reliability;
· Professional and collaborative attitude;
· Has respect for confidentiality, exercises good judgment and discretion;
· Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time;
· Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines in a fast paced and continuously changing work environment;
· Demonstrated affinity for the values of the Nordik Group;
· Good initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks.
Work Schedule & Locations:
Full-time and / or part-time - Variable hours (Days, evenings, weekends)
Be available from November 1st to December 31, 2019.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.