As Store Manager, you are an integral part of ALDO's image and the incarnation of our values; Love, Integrity, and Respect. You love the product. You literally live for fashion and are passionate about footwear and accessories. You also love working with people. Customers and team members are dazzled by your outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills. You take integrity to another level. You use your own experience to give advice to customers and are devoted to providing an exceptional shopping experience for everybody entering your store. You are a born leader. You are dedicated, hard-working and willing to do anything in your power to help the associates reach their full potential. You treat them with respect and loyalty and are an inspiration for them on a daily basis.
In other words, as the Store Manager, you are proud of your store and are involved in every detail to make it a success.
This description spoke to you? If you think you have what it takes, come and join us at ALDO Group and Be part of something great.
- Recruiting and developing a sales team
- Managing inventory and loss prevention
- Controlling operating costs
- Strong ability to adapt to different cultures and environments
- Providing total customer service
- Retail management position (minimum 1 year)
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Effective training skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday Closed
- Wednesday Closed
- Thursday Closed
- Friday Closed
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
- Victoria Day - May 24, 2021 Closed
- Canada Day - July 1, 2021 Closed
- Labour Day - Sept. 6, 2021 Closed
- Thanksgiving - Oct. 11, 2021 Closed