Seasonal Guest Service Representative
Why join us?
Would you like to be part of making childhood memories in the Bayshore holiday program? Guest Experience Representatives who join us for the holiday season are key members of the team and play a critical role in providing a welcoming experience for our guests and their children when visiting Santa and Crystal Hall. You will interact with children and families in a warm, sincere and professional manner while providing them with an amazing experience.
This is a temporary position (with the potential to become a full-time permanent position) that requires a flexible schedule and allows for days, evenings, and weekend work within the month of November and December up to and including December 24th.
Your role will include assisting guests with all inquiries and directions, using open-ended questions to ensure complete understanding of requests, anticipating needs, consistently providing excellent service, and engaging guests in conversation to seek feedback and confirm an exceptional experience.
- Understanding guest concerns and providing immediate solutions.
- Maintaining the look of Crystal Hall ensuring the entire area is clear of debris and safe at all times.
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism and empathy in a fast-paced environment.
- Gift wrapping and gift card sales in Crystal Hall
- Completing payment transactions efficiently and accurately as guests are finishing their experience in our Snow Globe
- Overall, ensuring a wonderfully memorable experience for each and every guest that visits Bayshore over the holidays!
· High school education;
· Previous customer service experience preferred;
· Positive attitude and a strong desire to provide excellent customer service; reliable and able to commit to service during the entire holiday season
· Must be able to effectively communicate with shoppers, retailers, centre Management, Service Providers and all of the shopping centre personnel;
· Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, with the ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of professionalism;
· Strong written and oral communication skills, multilingual skills a plus;
· Conflict resolution/management skills;
· Must be friendly, approachable, proactive and solution focused;
· Computer skills;
· Flexible and able to work weekends, nights and holidays (10-20 hours per week).
You have everything to gain!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfill your desire for social involvement while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, in Canada or elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks of Canada's 50 Best Employers, 100 Top Employers, and 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Ivanhoé Cambridge's commitment to diversity and inclusion spans the breadth of its operations. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We take pride in creating a working environment where everyone is set up for success. Please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
- Monday 9:00am - 10:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am - 10:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 10:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am - 10:00pm
- Friday 9:00am - 10:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 10:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- - Nov. 21, 2019 9:00am - 10:00pm
- - Nov. 22, 2019 9:00am - 10:00pm
- - Nov. 23, 2019 9:00am - 10:00pm
- - Nov. 25, 2019 9:00am - 10:00pm
- - Nov. 26, 2019 9:00am - 10:00pm
- - Nov. 27, 2019 9:00am - 10:00pm
- - Nov. 28, 2019 9:00am - 10:00pm
- Black Friday - Nov. 29, 2019 8:00am - 10:00pm
- - Nov. 30, 2019 9:00am - 10:00pm
- - Dec. 2, 2019 9:00am - 10:00pm
- - Dec. 3, 2019 9:00am - 10:00pm
- - Dec. 4, 2019 9:00am - 10:00pm
- - Dec. 5, 2019 9:00am - 10:00pm
- - Dec. 6, 2019 9:00am - 10:00pm
- - Dec. 7, 2019 9:00am - 10:00pm