The Keyholder reports to the Store Manager and supports the management team in all the essential duties which contribute to the efficient and profitable operation of the store, in accordance with the Company policies and procedures.
When acting as Manager on Duty, the Keyholder oversees the sales and customer service in the store. He/She leads by example in providing exceptional customer service and demonstrating brand selling skills in order to maximize sales and optimize the customer experience in the store.
He/She ensures that all elements of the Groupe Dynamite brand image and visual presentation requirements are understood and adhered to by the team.
Qualifications & competencies:
- 6 months retail management experience;
- High school diploma;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Energetic and motivated;
- Ability to resolve problems;
- Ability to coach and monitor;
- Team player;
- Understanding of fashion trends an asset;
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
- Monday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Good Friday - April 19, 2019 Closed
- Easter Sunday - April 21, 2019 Closed
- Easter Monday - April 22, 2019 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Victoria Day - May 20, 2019 Closed
- Canada Day - July 1, 2019 Closed
- Civic Holiday - Aug. 5, 2019 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 2, 2019 Closed
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 14, 2019 Closed
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2019 12:30pm - 9:00pm
- Christmas Day - Dec. 25, 2019 Closed