NRML Online Shipping & Customer Service Associate
The primary responsibility of a Shipping & Customer service associate is to fraud check, pull, package and ship orders received online. This includes overseeing and checking of out of online orders through the point of Sale terminal. The associate ensures the accuracy of point of sale transactions relating to price, discounts, shipping, taxes etc.
- Staff in this role are responsible responding to customer service enquirers on products, shipping issues and any other problems involving orders. This includes inquiries made both via email and via Facebook.
Customer service inquiries must be treated with a sense of urgency. Critical inquiries and complaints must be dealt with immediately.
- Staff in this role may be expected to assist in product photo shooting and editing using Photoshop.
- Staff in this role may be expected to assist with uploading new products to the website.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail
Hours: 20-40 hrs per week
Reports to: Online Manager
- Monday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Good Friday - April 19, 2019 Closed
- Easter Sunday - April 21, 2019 Closed
- Easter Monday - April 22, 2019 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Victoria Day - May 20, 2019 Closed
- Canada Day - July 1, 2019 Closed
- Civic Holiday - Aug. 5, 2019 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 2, 2019 Closed
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 14, 2019 Closed
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2019 12:30pm - 9:00pm
- Christmas Day - Dec. 25, 2019 Closed