Tip Top Tailors was established in 1909 and has over 100 stores across Canada. At Tip Top we believe that our greatest assets are in the people working in the stores. If you are looking for a career in retail, opportunities of growth and new challenges, TIp Top Tailors is looking for you! We are currently seeking dynamic, self-motivated and sales driven people with a strong sense of customer service. The candidate will have to foster a strong team spirit and reflect the image and the culture of Tip Top Tailors while making the customer the number one priority.
The fashion advisor is responsible of:
Providing excellent customer service.
Replacing and replenishing the store
Projecting the company's philosophy and image
Keeping track of the best seller items.
Respecting visual merchandising standards.
Loss prevention procedures and store policies
We are looking for candidates who are fashion-oriented and responsible; who share our passion for fashion!
- Monday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Family Day - Feb. 17, 2020 Closed
- Good Friday - April 10, 2020 Closed
- Easter Sunday - April 12, 2020 Closed
- Easter Monday - April 13, 2020 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Victoria Day - May 18, 2020 Closed
- Canada Day - July 1, 2020 Closed
- Civic Holiday - Aug. 3, 2020 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 7, 2020 Closed
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 12, 2020 Closed
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2020 12:30pm - 9:00pm
- Christmas Day - Dec. 25, 2020 Closed