We can help!
NOTE: Guest Services will be closed as of December 25 and until further notice.
At Bayshore, we are committed to providing you with an exceptional shopping experience. For assistance, visit the Guest Services kiosk during regular centre hours on the first level by Victoria’s Secret or give us a call at (613) 829-7491. Our knowledgeable staff is proud to offer many complimentary and fee services to make your shopping experience memorable.
- Family washrooms on level one and two food court
- Strollers available (for a fee) near TD Bank
- Nursing room in level two food court
- Food court high chairs
For parents with strollers or travelling with little ones, the shopping centre is accessible from levels 1, 3 and 5 of our five-level parking decks.
If you have any questions or comments, we would love to hear from you. Some of the most unique and innovative suggestions for improving or adding services have come from our customers.
Comment Forms are available at Guest Services, or please email Shannon Sullivan, Guest Services Supervisor.
Wheelchairs and Walkers
- Free wheelchair and walker rentals are available at Guest Services on a first come, first served basis.
- Bayshore is proud to offer patrons double the amount of accessible parking spaces required by the City of Ottawa. Each is located in closest proximity to shopping centre entrances, as to alleviate the need to cross roadways. Bayshore security officers closely monitor handicapped parking for proper usage.
• Directories (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE)
• Reusable Shopping Bags (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE)
• Lost & Found (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE)
• Battery Boosting Services