Bluenotes has been a proudly Canadian company since 1941 (the original store was called Thrifty’s at the corner of Queen & Church St in Toronto). From day one, our roots have been firmly planted in denim. Bluenotes has been a proudly Canadian company since 1941 (the original store was called Thrifty’s at the corner of Queen & Church St in Toronto). From day one, our roots have been firmly planted in denim. By keeping up with the latest trends throughout the decades, we have consistently offered our customers the latest denim fits, washes and styles, maintaining Bluenotes’ reputation as one of the top denim retailers in Canada.
We recognize that our customers have an eye for fashion and trends but still value a casual lifestyle. We focus on wardrobe essentials – we’re here to give you everything you need in your closet and more! Jeans, joggers, hoodies, graphics, plaids and tees, and accessories for every outfit - Bluenotes has everything you need for the day-to-day!
With over 120 stores nationwide, and our online site Bluenotes.com offering shipping in both Canada and the US, we continue to grow and offer quality goods and awesome deals. We’re committed to delivering great customer service and our priorities reflect our customer's enthusiasm for today’s generation. We want you to take pride in being yourself!
- Lundi Fermé
- Mardi Fermé
- Mercredi Fermé
- Jeudi Fermé
- Vendredi Fermé
- Samedi Fermé
- Dimanche Fermé
- Good Friday - 10 avril 2020 Fermé
- Easter Sunday - 12 avril 2020 Fermé
- Easter Monday - 13 avril 2020 9h00 - 21h00
- Fête de la Reine - 18 mai 2020 Fermé
- Fête du Canada - 1 juillet 2020 Fermé
- Premier lundi d'août - 3 août 2020 9h00 - 17h00
- Fête du travail - 7 septembre 2020 Fermé
- Action de grâce - 12 octobre 2020 Fermé
- Jour du Souvenir - 11 novembre 2020 12h30 - 21h00
- Noël - 25 décembre 2020 Fermé